This article presents a series of tips for those who dare to re-create their own garden after previous setbacks.
- Made of wood and iron, wooden handle is convenient for gardening, iron heads provide the shovel rake spade good using sense after using for many times
- Shovel rake spade are made of wood and steel, wooden handle is convenient for using, stainless steel heads keep the shovel rake spade still new after repeated use
- Transplanting tool set is combined with a seedling tool and a dual-use transplanting tool, can help you loosen soil, seeding and transplant seedlings safely
When you start gardening, you want to plant all kinds of fruits and vegetables to feed the whole family, but it is advisable to start small and get acquainted with plants and crops that will get along faster.
If this is your first year in the garden, plant some tomatoes and some peppers or legumes, lettuce and onions. First of all, you need to get used to the needs of each plant. You need to keep an eye on your small plot without watering it too much, fertilize it well, and keep out pests.
Grow what you like
Do you like fresh tomatoes in salad? Or want to make tomato jam? Then tomatoes should be on your list of things to plant in your garden.
However, there is nothing better than products that come from the garden, because they are 100% organic and that when you taste them, you realize that they taste different: strawberries are sweeter, salads are crisper and fresher.
Water as needed
Water is very important in the garden, but you need to know when to stop, because if you water a lot, it can lead to diseases in plants, and if you water a little, then the plants may simply not grow. It is advisable to do at least one deep watering once a week, if there is no rain, and alternate the remaining days – watering one day, the other not, it also depends on whether you have a vegetable garden or a pot of flowers.
- Gardening tool kit: 21 piece full set gardening tool kits, including pruning shears,transplanter,trowel,rake,weeder,weedingfork, handbag,gloves,plant rope,sprayer,kneeling pad and 10 plant tags.The design of each piece can be perfectly matched with your favorite gardening work. The metal material of the kit is made of rust-proof aluminum and stainless steel. This new type of rust-proof aluminum material is innovative and highly durable. At the same time, it is lightweight.easy to carry.
- Gardening hand tools: 6 piece metal kits, suitable for weeding, farming, transplanting, pruning branches, digging and loosening the soil, etc. The top of the handle has a hanging hole for easy access when you use it. The metal material is made of new anti-rust aluminum and stainless carbon steel, and is equipped with a non-slip soft rubber grip, which meets the highest standards of ergonomic design and is comfortable to use. Perfectly meet all your garden needs
It is important to water the plants not from the top, but from the base and avoid wetting the leaves, this way you can prevent many fungi from growing. Watering is best in the morning or at sunset.
Make a garden diary
Don’t rely on your memory, it’s better to sketch the garden and what you have planted. There should also be a list of pests and methods of treatment: which helped and which did not. This way you will know how to proceed.
It is also a good idea to label the plants so that you know what the species is and when it was planted.
Renew the land
Healthy soil makes plants healthy. Every year it is necessary to supply them with fertilizers. There are several foods that are advised to be added to the soil: healthy manure (it is dry, does not smell, and it is recommended for urban gardens), earthworm humus, or compost.
Don’t forget about flowers
If you want your plants to produce vegetables or fruits, you have to attract pollinators to the garden: bees, some species of wasps, bumblebees, and this requires flowers. It is always a good idea to have daisies in your garden that are stable enough or similar to them.
- 【FUNCTIONAL GARDEN TOOL】Garden tool set including pruning shears, trowel, and rake.Ideal for digging, weeding, loosening soil, aerating, transplanting and more.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Comfortable contour and soft touch non-slip handle are designed to provides excellent grip and reduce hand fatigue.
- 【DURABLE & STURDY】Garden tool kit are made of solid polished aluminum, which are shiny, rust-proof, and extremely sturdy,not easy broken.
Use cushioning material
Weeds are arguably the number one disappointment for budding gardeners, they grow quickly and can hijack plants and steal nutrients from vegetables. Weed removal should be done daily, but if you don’t want to kneel for hours, you can use mulch or cushioning material. There are several options for filling, from straw and cardboard to leaves or bark.