The creation of flower beds in a summer cottage is a pleasant and difficult job. After all, you should carefully approach the choice of colors. Perennial flowers blooming all summer is the ideal option and dream of any grower. After all, such flowers easily endure severe winters and do not need to be planted annually.
You can easily decorate the dacha with flowers. After all, there are a large number of flowers that do not require hassle during planting and care. It is necessary to choose and select the right plants that will emphasize the originality and seasonal feature of the site. The dream is realizable, so you can admire the beauty of flowers from spring to autumn.
- Includes a pruner, snips, rake, trowel, shovel and glass spray bottle
- Canvas tote has a reinforced bottom and it has brass grommets, elastic tool bands and an eight-pocket capacity
- Dimensions: Tools approximately 7 inch length. Tote, 6L x 4W x 5.5H inches.
- The width is measured from the widest point of the tools and spray bottle. The wooden handles are 0.875″ in diameter.
- Perfect for tending to small gardens and indoor plants. This is not a regular size garden tool set, not recommended for outdoor gardening due to size.
Flowers are a decoration for a summer cottage and the pride of a florist. After all, the bright colors of flowering plants create comfort and harmony. The flower world is striking in its variety. You need to choose flowers for decorating a summer cottage that will delight you with beauty and harmony throughout the season.
What kind of perennial flowers to choose?
Some growers prefer annual flowers, as they are unique in their colors. But many people choose perennial flowers.
The advantages of perennial flowers for summer cottages
The advantages of perennial flowers for summer cottages:
- Do not require transplant for about 2 years.
- Withstand small frosts.
- They winter wonderfully.
- No additional maintenance required.
- Look great throughout the warm season.
- Can be used as a basis for creating flower beds.
It is much cheaper to grow perennial flowers, since during transplantation, the plant can be divided into several parts to create new flower beds.
In order for the flower garden to please the entire warm season, you need to take care of this in the fall. Autumn is not a time to be discouraged, you need to work in the garden for flowering plants to please the eye.
Planting perennial flowers
Planting perennial flowers can be of three types:
You can plant whole compositions that will not require transplanting in the coming years.
Planting rules for perennial flowers
- Decide on a plan for how the flowerbed will look.
- You need to clearly know what type and growth you plant flowers. Low-growing plants should be in the foreground, tall plants in the background.
- Remember to place border flowers along paths and paths.
- Consider the color scheme, flowering time and harmony of each plant.
Perennial flowers that are planted in autumn
Consider perennial flowers for a summer residence with photos and names so that every gardener can choose the flower that will look perfect in the flower bed.
- Everything is included – Our Garden Tool set contains the most part you need to raise the garden of your dreams: trowel, transplanter, hand rake, cultivator, weeder, pruner & tote organizer!
- GARDEN ACCESSORIES – 8 hand tools are very useful for all your garden needs, such as digging, weeding, loosening soil, aerating, and transplanting. Buying our gardening tools kit, you can get everything, just take our gardening kit home.
- RUST RESISTANT WITH STAINLESS STEEL – These 8 Stainless Steel gardening tools are with a soft-rubber, no-slip grip handle. The ergonomic design meets the highest standards. A hole at the top of each handle for storage. Sharp blade and tip are made Of solid Stainless Steel, which is rust-proof and extremely sturdy.
Bloom in spring
Crocuses – there are 4 types, the most popular are Dutch hybrids. All species bloom at different spring times, so plant all varieties.
Hyacinths – the plant begins to bloom in April. There are more than 30 varieties that differ not only in color, but also in shape.
Daffodils – there are a large number of plant varieties, of various colors and shapes. The bulb of the plant winters wonderfully, so in the spring it will be able to please with beautiful and elegant flowers.
Tulips. There are a large number of tulip groups that differ in color, shape and variety.
Periwinkle is a short flower, reaches a height of 20 centimeters, flowers are small, blue. Grows well in the shade.
Amur adonis is a stunted plant. It blooms with yellow, red and pink small double flowers.
Perennial flowers for summer cottages that bloom in late spring and all summer
Daylily is a tall flower that has a variety of colors: pink, orange, white, and so on.
Pansies are a delicate perennial flower that fascinates with its original shape and unusual color combination.
Peony is one of the spectacular tall flowers that look great not only in the summer cottage, but also in flower bouquet compositions.
Panicled phlox is a fragrant, bright, tall flower that pleases the eye with its variety.
Lily is a delicate and incredibly cute flower. The buds are striking in their beauty. A capricious plant, susceptible to disease. But if you carefully look after him, the flower will give gorgeous flowers.
Cornflower is an extraordinary delicate plant. There are several species with white, pink, deep purple and purple lavender flowers.
- ★【Heavy duty sk-5 pruning shears】 this garden tools set contains 12 pieces High quality gardening tools. Gardening pruners blades are made of high carbon sk-5 Steel. Compare with aluminum Made blades, It is more toughness, sharp and durable. The ergonomically engineered handles, ideally for long time multi-purpose intensive pruning. Additionally, it also includes a stainless snip, ideal for the precisely trimming and shaping of flowers and Small plants
- ★【High Quality Made This complete gardening tool set with 5 high quality heavy duty cast aluminum alloy hand tools is perfect for all your garden needs, such as a TROWEL for digging, a WEEDER for weeding, a RAKE loosening soil, a SPADE for transplanting and a CULTIVATOR for aerating soil. All the tools included in the garden kits with a user-friendly hanging hole – a hole at the top of each handle for clutter-free storage.
Astilba is a perennial tall plant that blooms all summer and pleases with bright colors. The flowers of the plant are small, they can be pink, white, purple. The plant is resistant to diseases and pests, does not require special care.
Host. The flower has large leaves that can be of various colors. Flowering stems are long, can reach 125 centimeters.
Bell – if you take proper care of the flower, it can bloom until it gets cold. The type and color of bells is varied, so they can be found in almost every flower bed of a summer cottage.
Choose perennial flowers that bloom all summer long for easy maintenance. In order to create a flower bed in a summer cottage that will constantly bloom is not difficult – for this it is enough to plant from 8 to 10 varieties of perennial flowers that bloom at different times. This method will ensure uninterrupted flowering of your favorite and most beautiful flowers. You need to clearly define the assortment and you can start.
Remember, almost every plant blooms for about 3 weeks. During this period, 2 or 3 plants can bloom, while creating a non-repeated blooming picture on the flower garden. There are many perennial varieties of flowers that are resistant to pests and diseases. Thanks to the photo of perennial flowers, you can understand in advance which flower will be in the flowering process. This will help to correctly and harmoniously compose a flower garden or flower bed.
- NEW AND IMPROVED GARDEN TOOL SET – Our set is made of High Quality Cast-Aluminum that will not rust or break easily unlike many garden hand tools out there; Includes high grade hand shovel, transplant trowel and cultivator hand rake; Ideal for all your gardening needs including digging, loosening soil, aerating, planting, weeding and more
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR EASE AND COMFORT Handles are made of high quality TPR soft rubber and are ergonomically designed for comfortable long-term use; Contoured natural-grip helps reduce fatigue and pain on hands and wrists; Suitable for large or small sized hands making it great for kids or adults with arthritis; Handles contain hanging holes for easy and convenient storage
Giving preference to perennial plants, growers determine the appearance of their site for a long time. In order not to be mistaken with the selection of crops, it is useful to look into the catalog describing perennial flowers with photos and names.