The problem of storing things arises not only when it comes to cramped urban housing, but also in the case of a summer cottage. Working with the land requires a lot of very different equipment. Despite the complexity of the problem, there are several ways to eliminate it: there are at least 7 solutions for compact storage of garden tools that will help to put things in order in the country house and on the site
Wall boards or panels are a solution to the problem of disorder, which summer residents and gardeners borrowed from carpenters, locksmiths and mechanics, i.e. people who spend most of their time in a workshop or garage.
- Tool rack stores and organizes over 40 tools
- Front clips for quick side access
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed
- 4 casters (2 locking) for easy mobility
- Grid pattern on base keeps tools from sliding off
A wall shield is a simple design that you can purchase in a store or do it yourself. The shield consists of a frame on which a plywood sheet is attached. The frame can be wooden, but it is better to use aluminum, because it will increase the strength of the structure and its bearing capacity.
The shield can have different configurations, its main elements:
- lower compartments with partitions for small items – gloves, garters (ropes, twine), nails, etc .;
- locks and hooks for storing various small and medium-sized implements (garden shears, loppers, hacksaws, etc.);
- brackets for large and heavy objects such as drills and chainsaws.
The advantage of the system is that everything you need is always at hand. At the same time, the lack of any object is striking, especially if you circle all the tools with a bright marker.
If you don’t feel like wasting time installing a wall panel, there is an easier and faster way to solve the problem. Various garden markets sell not only seedlings, seeds or seedlings, but also four-walled pine plank structures intended for use as a toilet.
This design has an optimal shape for storing garden tools with long cuttings (shovels, rakes, hoes). To save space, it is recommended to mount them on walls. To do this, you need clamps or slingshot mounts. The rest of the space in the center of the room is suitable for storing buckets, watering cans and other containers.
You can also purchase shallow cabinets that won’t take up much space. These can be sliding-door wardrobes or wardrobes with hinged doors. There are many modifications and modular systems that can be adapted to specific inventory and space characteristics.
- HEAVY DUTY STORAGE SYSTEM to reduce clutter in home, garage, apartment, utility room, basement or shed. Neatly organize gardening tools, lawn equipment, garage tools, power tools, sport equipment etc.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL FOR DURABILITY: Garage storage rack is powder-coated steel for durability-resists of rusting, chipping and cracking. Green rubber-coated hooks are scratch-resistant. Heavy-duty tool rack holds up to 400 lbs.
- EASY TO INSTALL & USE: The wall mount rack storage is easy to attach and move around on the rail. Please contact us if you have any questions about the installation and use of the garden tool organizer. We will try our best to solve all your problems.
Small items baskets
The baskets will help organize the storage of small items. That being said, baskets, cardboard and plastic boxes can become a source of clutter if too many accumulate. To optimize the use of space, the baskets are stacked on top of each other. This can be done if they have lids, but in this case they will be inconvenient to use: to open the lower basket, you will have to remove all the upper ones. The best storage method in this case is racks or shelves. With this approach, the baskets are arranged in a row and each has free access. This storage method is similar to a catalog system or a multi-drawer archive, and is suitable for storing seed bags, garden bulbs, etc. For ease of use, each basket can be signed.
Such boards are called pegboards (from the English pegboard, which means “board with hooks”). The standard pegboard is a finely perforated aluminum board. These can be found in various workshops, factories and factories. The advantage of the system is that it is a constructor that can be modified for specific needs.
Lawn mower garage
A wooden box can be used as a room for a lawn mower or walk-behind tractor (cultivator). You can buy it at a garden center or building supplies store. To prevent the roof of the booth from leaking, it can be covered with roofing felt.
- Easy to assemble – no tools required
- Sturdy wheels for easy mobility
- Numerous storage slots for tools of all varieties including extension cords
- Durable plastic construction to help resist rusting, rotting and peeling
- Dimensions: 29. 5 inches x 14 inches x 28 inches
For storing various chemicals, plastic containers with tight lids are suitable. In this case, you can be sure that harmful substances will not spill out, as is the case with the package.